Re: Strange problem calculating refraction using arbvp1/arbfp1

Heya all,

Sorry to bother, but has anyone found anything about my problem? I´m still somewhat lost in the woods, I haven´t got a clue of what´s causing the problem. My previous message has the shader code I´m using, and I´m pretty much sure the engine support for shaders is going ok, because so far I had no problems (besides this one) implementig various shaders, like toon rendering, standard phong per-pixel lighting, etc. I think I´m doing something wrong on the cube map specification (using glTexImage2D), but I can´t find out what´s wrong. Then again, I could be missing something possibly obvious in my shader code.

Thanks a bunch,
Miguel A. Osorio.