Re: can you test my java's video game please

Alain Le guirec wrote:

>I actually test my games.
>If you have any problems, send me a mail

I just had a short look at them (with Mozilla4/Win32 - at work). The Pacman
constantly accessed my hard disk and was pretty slow. And one link from the
main page (I think it was one of the marios) was broken (it had a backslash
in it).

I'm sorry i can't look at your stuff more deeply, but I just have a
pay-per-minute dialup connection most of the time and playing games over
that is just too expensive.

Cu
	Christian
--