Re: Ping

sorry sorry I have been uhh pre-occupied. I discovered irc while trying to
learn how to use it for discutions here. I had 156 unread email to go
through after that.

I was also trying to wait around untill all the book people got back to me
but I will get together what I have and try and play around with it
tonight.

I have not even been doing my school work :-I

I will get up with all of the authors when I get my *||!? together.

-  Bryan Patrick Coleman  -  Triad Linux Users Group  -  bpcolema@uncg.edu  -
     -  http://www.wayward.net/tlug/index.html  -  tlug-mail@uncg.edu  -