C++ callbacks "tutorial"

Hello,

 after the recent discussions about events/sinks/queues/callbacks I got
interested in the GTK/KDE/Qt style of handling callbacks.  That kind
of APIs have become fairly common and are indeed almost trivial
to work with, what's under the hood however is kindof intruiging imho.
I digged through a few articles; they were not that hard to understand
but (esp. the one by Rich Hickey) present the final solution as is without
much explanation why the alternatives suck.  I found out implementing
them :)  and for anyone who's interested, a summary/tutorial/guided tour is at

http://www.larian.com/rat/programming/callback/

version 0.1, kindof. (34Kb, HTML)

Feedback very welcome..

Bert
who read somewhere that if you know anything technical you have to
write about it :-)