Re: New Linux Game SDK Project - Please Read This If Nothing Further

I must agree. I think the energies should be focused in two directions.
One refining the SDK's already out there. Two writing games. It reminds me
of all the methodologist that creat these great theoretical methodologies
that are mathmaticaly catagorized and wonderfull except that they are
never used for any real work. If all we have are SDK's and no games whats
the point.

Not that anything is wrong with methodology. I for example am doing a
research project where we are trying to assess the reliability of using
digital photography as a method in paleopathology. :)

-  Bryan Patrick Coleman  -  Triad Linux Users Group  -  bpcolema@uncg.edu  -
     -  http://www.wayward.net/tlug/index.html  -  tlug-mail@uncg.edu  -