Book writers

Paul got this, but he has problems posting to the list again (ORBS is
blocking his server).

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Graham [mailto:StephenG@primapub.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2000 2:36 PM
To: 'ptiseo@mediaone.net'

Good morning Paul, my name is Stephen Graham and I publish books for Prima
Publishing. I am launching a new series of books dedicated to Game
Programming and developing. We are looking for developers who might be
interested in writing for this series. We have Andre LaMothe as our series
editor and have a strong brand look. If you have anyone that comes to mind,
please call me.

Stephen Graham
Prima Publishing/Tech Division
36 S. Pennsylvania Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204

V: (317) 488-4336
F: (317) 488-4344

Troi, report to my room. Clothing optional