Re: sdk comparison on webpage

On 15-Mar-2000 Christian Reiniger wrote:
(clip)

>> language. Maintaince should be divided out to interested parties with
>> specialization...
>
> What do you mean with "specialization" ?

probably a bad word choice :) I simply mean someone who knows a fair amount
about the sdk and makes an active effort to follow it (knows what features,
what os's, ... someone who uses it a lot or develops on it or follows the
mailing list for it closely and knows the state of it). I know that sdl does
linux, windows, macos, etc, has joystick fullscreen, opengl, audio, threading,
etc, but I wouldn't be able to maintain the kind of info that'd go into this
database... someone closer to the project would have to do that :)

(clip)

        -Erik <erik@smluc.org> [http://math.smsu.edu/~br0ke]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all
probability, they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore
may result in severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep
Refrigerated.