Announce: Zombie 0.71

Well, I thought that I could announce stuff here too, as it may be of
interest to someone. I've resumed work on Zombie du to public demand, and
have kicked out a new release with much improved build system and some
minor fixes to the code. Please check it out if you need something like
that.

<shameless plug>

Zombie is a networking server and C++ API for easily creating networked
games. The server is totally generic and independent of the application
(game) used, and can serve many different types of games at the same time.
You can even have several instances of the same game on the server without
any problems. The C++ API makes it extremely easy to connect to the server
and exchange data.

Highlights:

	* data can be sent as broadcast, multicast and point-to-point
	* a maximum of 250 client can join the same server
	* teams can be used to organize clients
	* threadbased client assures asynchronous transfers
	* remote management of clients/teams etc.
	* easy factory for creating the data-packets

See the homepage at http://www.infa.abo.fi/~chakie/zombie/ for more info.
The project will soon move to SourceForge. The homepage contains RPM:s,
tar.gz, instructions for CVS use and soon debs too.
</shameless plug>

Developers who would like to work with something like this please contact
me. The code is quite easy to read and very well commented (roughly 50%
comments). Total size is ~110 files and 25kloc. It all uses autoconf for
the building process.

Shoot me if this was off-topic.

	Regards, Chakie