Re: autoconf help?

Jan Ekholm wrote:

>>  the package should be named gut-0.2.2.tar.gz
>>  this is automatically created with "make dist"
>>  it should unpack into gut-0.2.2
>>  like every package.
>
>My 'make dist' doesn't do it. Maybe something that automake spits out does

Yup, automake does that automatically.
BTW - I found automake to be a big help (after the initial setup) for
LibPenguinPlay, especially for the library build process itself (the system
builds dynamic and static versions, including the symlinks for the .so) and
for the "other" makefile targets ("install", "clean", "distclean", "dist").
Almost everything of that process is handled automatically by automake.

	Christian
--
Christian Reiniger
Coordinator/Coder, PenguinPlay (http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/)