Re: Test a bug for me?

#01-Mar-02# Message from *J. Perkins*:

> test for me? I put some binaries (I'm also curious if my binaries
> will work on other systems) at

Works here on one of my machines (Mandrake 8.1, Athlon 700, GeForce 2
with nvidia drivers 1.0-2314), I'll try it on the other later.

> can't take credit for it <g>). On my system, the animation is very
> jerky.

Nothing noticable that I couldn't trace to having a load of other stuff
running at the same time (three mozilla windows, Kmail, gkrellm, several
servers.. ). On the whole it works very smoothly here.

Chris
--
=[     Explorer2260, Designer and Coder     \=\ P: TexMaker, ROACH, site  \