Super Tux

My Super Mario Bros game starring Tux the Penguin (and originally having
a storyline where some evil monopoly in Redmond Washington kidnapped Tux's
girlfriend, Gown) has gone into high-gear development, after literally
YEARS of silence.

At first, one or two people decided to come on board and help (I kept
getting patches, and email reminders to APPLY those patches :^) ).
Now, we've got a number of artists (including Ingo 'grumbel' Ruhnke from
Pingus) on board.

Anyway, we've apparently gotten ourselve's listed as the Linux Game Tome
"Game of the Month," where they hope readers will come over and give us a
hand.  So, I thought I'd mentioned it here on this list. :^)

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/supertux/   <-- general (old) information
  http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/super-tux/        <-- SF project page
  http://super-tux.sourceforge.net/         <-- new development information

Here's information about 'Milestone 1' goals, including a great looking
mockup of the new art by Ingo:

  http://super-tux.sourceforge.net/milestone1/

Enjoy! :)

-bill!