Re: Update on website design

At 06:59 AM 5/3/99 +0000, you wrote:
>* There are no images. none. Perhaps related to the move to a subdir?

	Related to the upload problem. Switched site's as per another email. Sorry
about the problem, but you were probably accessing the site while I was
getting frustrated with crashing uploads. :) (Stupid NT box. I can't wait
till I get my net connection up on my new install of Stampede.)

>* webmaster@linuxgames.org still is an invalid address as linuxgames.org
>is still down. linuxgames@sunsite.auc.dk is better for now.

	I'll switch the entries. As you can get from a previous email, I have been
wondering about that issue.

>* Robīs article: The section headings are smaller than the body text
>here.

	Will do.

>This stuff from the old site should be ok to add:
>background/index.html
>discussion/*
>examples/*
>gameprojects/* ?? (Rob?)