Re: A request...

I think it looks really good.  It's professional, looking and easy to
read.  I particularly like the terminator penguin..not that I like
penguins all that much mind you.  :-)

The only thing that might need some work is the LGDC thing.. though in my
opinion it looks fine to me.

nice job.

-michael maher