Re: Maintainers

At 04:12 PM 5/7/99 +0200, you wrote:
[snip]
>Plus there has to be an official "Coordinator", responsible for answering
>the posts nobody else answers, collecting cool ideas and ToDo items
>appearing on the list, keeping long term goals in mind etcetc.

	I'd like to compact "website designer" and "group coordinator" into one
position I would fill. I have already been saving up all emails that
pertain to the workings of the group so as to formulate ideas. I am too
busy getting over that initial design hump, but once passed, the coasting
should be easy enough. Since I have no extensive experience in coding and
implementing game designs in linux, I figure this is the best way I can
contribute to the effort. If anyone wants to share the duties with me, that
would be great too. A brainstorming buddy... :)

Paul Tiseo
ptiseo@mediaone.net