Re: Fwd: Re: Starting the website's look-and-feel :)

At 02:06 AM 5/16/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Paul Tiseo wrote:
>
>>	Hmm. I see your point. Okay. I'll make two general categories out of
>>'Articles': one still entitled Articles and a new one entitled '
>
>?????

	I look at that and shake my head in disgust. :) I skipped to another
section of the email and forgot to go back and add what I was going to add.
One will be called 'Articles' (for interviews, editorials, etc.) and
another will be called 'Tutorials' (for the obvious counterpart.) :)

	Gotta remember to not rush things...

Paul Tiseo
ptiseo@mediaone.net