Re: Article Idea

Christian Reiniger wrote:

> > work soon. We *can* do PHP on sunsite can we?
> Yup. I donīt know *how* exactly, but we can.

I already mentioned this in a mail to Paul.. you're all aware
that the previous WAD disappeared exactly at the moment
when the php3 conversion of the old site was nearly complete,
are you ?...
  This could mean php is evil, or that M$' MIBs are hunting
anybody not using ASP and silently "removing them", or
whatever...  take great care.
  In any case, I could help here too, if you need php3 coders,
yell...

Bert