Re: Uploaded!

> to work on that today. If you have the time, please visit the site and move
> about it, test the links and report any bizzare behavior to me.

Under Lynx the main menu shows each item thrice thus:

<...>
     Terminator Tux. :)
   What's New On The Site! What's New On The Site! What's New On The
   Site!
   Go To Info On Lists & IRC Go To Info On Lists & IRC Go To Info On
   Lists & IRC
   Reviews On SDKs, Tools, etc. Reviews On SDKs, Tools, etc. Reviews On
   SDKs, Tools, etc.
<...>

Maybe no fix--avg. game developers probably use feature-full browsers anyway.
...but for the few amateur aspirers like myself who haven't yet learned that the efficiency of text-only computer use is more or less futile for webpage stuff...

StiLTs
	For every logical argument
	there exists an equally logical
	and opposite argument.