Re: Uploaded!

At 01:32 PM 5/17/99 -0400, you wrote:
>> to work on that today. If you have the time, please visit the site and move
>> about it, test the links and report any bizzare behavior to me.
>
>Under Lynx the main menu shows each item thrice thus:

	Hmm. It will do that because I put the same label in the 'alt' attribute
for the three image tags that compose a full button. (Rollovers on either
side of a static image.) I did that so that no matter where on the button
you might be, you'll see the tag. But, I must confess, I ahevn't looked at
the page under lynx. I will do so and see what I might do to make that
experience smoother...

	Thanks.

Paul Tiseo
ptiseo@mediaone.net