Re: Greetings

 On Fri, 21 May 1999, Paul Tiseo wrote:

> >Anyhow, I'd love to help out and I think I'm a good fit for the job, and I
> >wanted to say Hi to everyone and that I'm glad that something like this
> >has come along.
>
> 	I guess we should sign him up, guys? He's already doing something similar.
> It would be interesting to roll what you are doing into a more focused site
> like ours. (Our site? Focused? Seems like it may be so...)

I could definately roll the game, graphics, and language-specific
tutorials into something that would look pretty on your site.  This is
something I've been wanting to do for a while...

> 	Any naysayers? (I doubt it, but if nobody objects, send me what you want
> as your email and URL contacts, and I'll fill you in on the gist of things
> over in private email.)

Let's do ben@ninjatech.com for the email address and www.ninjatech.com for
the homepage(It's pretty much blank right now, but there will eventually
be content - you know how it goes).

> Paul Tiseo
> ptiseo@mediaone.net

-ben