Hi everybody!

Hello to you all!
I've been happy to see that linuxgames.org wasn't really dead. This site
is a good opportunity for us games programmers to promote Linux as a
real game development environement.
I would like to help the effort. I've written a tutorial on the basics
of linux games programming (using GCC, the graphics libraries,...) that
might be usefull for those who comes from the windows/directx world and
who want to port their game to Linux. I think it's the right place to
post it! What do you think of that? It just need to be English corrected
('cause my english is approximative) before being posted. Do you want me
to send it?

See you soon,
Alex.