Re: linuxgames.org

I work at a web hosting place and I can host here, I'd also be more than
willing to handle the internic fees indefinately(barring unforseen
circumstance, of course)....  Also, I plan on purchasing a personal machine to
run ninjatech.com off of and other random domains.  When I do get this
box, (a couple of months) accounts wouldn't be a problem and there will be
plenty of system resources we can use that we wouldn't have to share.
The hosting company I work for is in Seattle, and other hosting
arrangements can be made in the event I move on from here.  Our network is
fast, high-througput(over 200Mb/s right now), and well designed.

Anybody for or against this?

Linux - This will end your Windows session.
ben@ninjatech.com