Game announcements on LGDC

At 03:41 PM 5/29/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Also, we are working in ways related to that described on the Open
>Source web site (particularly this: http://opensource.org/secrets.html),
>so that software and libraries that are closed now might become open
>later on. (like Quake 1 is supposed to go open source soon)

	Well, I have set out to *only* announce games with an open source
available. This is not meant to slight those developers who are working on
closed games at all. But, there are many sites now popping up that announce
linux games with the intent to inform the linux gamer, and not necessarily
the linux developer. If you're making a game, you shouldn't have time to
play anyways! :) (Unless it is the game you're making.) I would hate to
voluntarily set back the design impetus by steering developers to addictive
linux games. :) :)

	I am open to comments on the list if anyone thinks we should be doing
otherwise. Is it a bad policy?

Paul Tiseo
LGDC's webmaster
http://sunsite.auc.dk/linuxgames