Re: about game updates

At 11:08 PM 5/30/99 +0000, you wrote:

> those that have projects going that need help, what is the best way, in
> the mind of the LGDC people, to announce and recruit using the LGDC?

        I have placed a "classified ads" section on my TODO list, second in
line
to the databasing of all LGDC articles/tutorials. All I can say is "real soon
now" :) you will be able to post "ads" for recruitment of people to participate
in projects.

        Unless you want to do it or are already working on it, Rob, as part of
the "Free Projects"? If so, I can happily scratch that one off my TODO list...

Paul Tiseo
ptiseo@mediaone.net