Re: Indrema dead

Ah, well, we who are the 'core indrema' people (When they started dying,
they got people form the mailing lists to do admin stuff) have known about
the Media Terminal for quite a long time.

They *do* use the same 'community provider' as Indrema y'know... so if you
were on the INdrema lists, and didn't like the traffic, avoid the MT ones
:)