I Finally Found It!!!...

THE SCALE MOVED!!!

Hello! My name is Tara Simon and I would like to share my experience as an inspiration to many who may feel there is no hope.

It’s amazing how long you can avoid dealing with a problem that you simply don’t want to face up to. I managed to ignore my weight problem for the better part of a decade.

My life was going from the bed to the sofa and from the sofa to the refrigerator.

Food was my escape, and the weight piled on until I hated the way I looked. At my top weight of 282 pounds, I felt worthless, with no desire or energy to respond to life. I would look at old pictures, and wonder — If that thin, sexy, woman, in that short black dress — was really me? (My husband proposed to me in that dress 10 years ago) I didn’t even feel like that happy woman in the picture – I was exhausted and so depressed.

My husband, who had been caring for me and our four children (because I was too big), was genuinely concerned about my physical and mental health. I was tired - very tired, of the struggle to make it through each day.

I have been on every diet you can think of during my lengthy dieting "career. " Diet Center, NutriSystem, Slim Fast, Atkins Diet, & even Phen-Phen, and the list goes on and on. I would diet for the first few days, then it was only a matter of time until I reached my breaking point and ended up eating vast quantities of the very foods I’d been denying myself.
NOTHING worked for me until a dear friend of ours convinced me to try a product that was nutritionally engineered for maximum results. That product was called BERRY TRIM PLUS.

After about five days on BerryTrim Plus, I began to experience a sense of "well being" with increased energy - I didn’t feel tired, irritable or sluggish. More Importantly,
I didn't feel Hungry - something I hadn't felt for months, maybe years.

I've been looking for a weight-loss solution for so long. I thought I had tried
everything when...

The Scale
Moved!! I mean, really Moved! .

CLICK HERE

I lost 126 pounds in 6 months.
Within 6 months I dropped down to 156 pounds.

Today, I can do many activities that I couldn't when I weighed 282 pounds.
The most amazing part - how simple and easy it was! My doctor has examined me, and my weight loss has blown his mind! People that I used to work with and even family members didn't recognize me at Christmas! I truly wish everyone who is overweight knew about this program ... I plan to tell everyone I can who has struggled with his or her weight, like I have. I can feel your pain, believe me!!! You cannot go wrong on the BerryTrim Plus program! It has given me a new lease on life… After losing 126 pounds so far, I feel very confident, happy, and even sexy! Oh, and I recently wore that same black cocktail dress I wore when my husband proposed - 10 years ago! (I guess that woman in the picture really was me! ) I thought I would never look and feel like that again!

BERRY TRIM PLUS is a powerful gift from nature that has touched every aspect of my life! And from the bottom of my heart, I will always thank my dear friend Judy for telling me about this wonderful product and giving me back the joy of living.

IF I COULD DO IT, YOU CAN DO IT TOO!

CLICK HERE

I was sick of being fat. I didn’t like the way I looked and I didn’t like the way I felt. I felt that I owed it to my husband, my four children,and myself to make one more attempt at weight loss. If you need to lose a few pounds, more than 100 pounds, or anything in between, click through this website thoroughly and marvel over what this amazing product has done for so many people like you and me!.The proof is in the pudding (so to speak) so take a look at the many success stories from others who have gained better health, improved their relationships, and of course, lost weight and are keeping it off for good. The testimonials speak for themselves. And if you decide this is something you are willing to try —
GO FOR IT!!!!! You won't be sorry.. Do take the time to read them. Many are simply AMAZING!

Click here to read many of the success stories.

CLICK HERE

God Bless,

Tara Simon

This message has been sent to you by an independent Berry Trim Plus affiliate # 3B05CB6900F5C90E.
To be removed please reply with REMOVE in the subject line.