Games, games and games

A question, or survey if you will...

I expect most people on these various lists use Linux in one way or another...

What I want to know is what sort of games people would be buy for
Linux/BSD/SOlaris/Whatever. I expect Loki's regular offerings of 'Yet Another
FPS' isn't the sort of thing Linux users generally go in for.

In my personal experience, Linux users tend to be into RPGs/RTS', and not
gorefests.

Opinions?

(I've got meetings with various publishers over the next month, I want a
decent thing to present them with)

--
The Infamous Mark 'Nurgle' Collins
email: me@thisisnurgle.org.uk

When Dexter's on the Internet, can Hell be far behind?"