Re: Business models / Poll Ideas

On Tuesday 29 May 2001 11:31, Nick Mann wrote:
> Be quite interesting to have a bit of feedback in poll form from some
> of the business model ideas we had recently.  Personally I've always
> wondered if shareware actually works - I know I've played a ton of
> shareware games, but I've never registered any.
>
> So how about a poll:

Done :)

> I'd put actual numbers in but I've no idea what good numbers would be
> :)

I don't think actual numbers are good in this case

> Also, is it possible to get comments on the polls at some point?
> That'd be interesting to read :)

Sure. Plans for the rewritten site include both discussion forums and a
rewritten poll system - combining these then is trivial.

--
Christian Reiniger
LGDC Webmaster (http://sunsite.dk/lgdc/)

Results 1 - 10 of about 201,000,000. Search took 0.08 seconds

- http://www.google.com/search?q=e