Re: Of time scaling and FPS

Quoting Chris Purnell <cjp@lost.org.uk>:
> If you want a float it is easy enought to do the integer subtraction
> becasue you can skip the carry.  You just take the two signed results
> of the subtaction, convert to float, scale to the same units and add.

BUT!!! If you do that, you're using an EXTRA integer->float conversion... per
frame...

Grr!! You senseless waster of machine-power!!! You'll rue this day when we all

{Erm. I'll get my coat..}

      Katie Lauren Lucas, Consultant Software Engineer, Parasol Solutions
katie@fysh.org katie.lucas@parasolsolutions.com http://www.parasolsolutions.com