Re: Video Card

Igor Cabral Corrêa wrote:
> Colleagues,
>
> GeForce MX 400 have good support under Linux?
> MX 400´s OpenGL hardware implementation and Linux drivers are satisfactory?

I find myself completely satisfied with the speed and stability
of nvidia's drivers (2880) w.r.t. my MX400-PCI.  Wish the drivers
were 'open source' (not because of free-software facism but simply
from a fear that nvidia support might 'go away' and eventually
the kernel/GL APIs will leave the driver behind), but the binary
drivers as they stand are qualitively rather fine.

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss    . ,,^^    adam@gimp.org    http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3

============zing thro===Even when I ch====== skin is ======= === just