Re: PLIB

On Thu, 16 May 2002, Steve Baker wrote:

>There are three sources of this kind of thing.

Well, I was looking for something really simple that would just show how
to do terrain in SSG, not complete games. Didn't want to look at gameplay
and, for this case, unnecessary cruft. Looking at, say, majik, AQFH or
FlightGear is brutal overkill for a newbie like me.

Had a look at the "hangglide" sample from OpenSceneGraph, and it does
exactly what I wanted to see: simple terrain with even a few billboarded
trees and simple camera control.

--
Voodoo is a very interesting religion for the whole family, even those
    members of it who are dead.