gameprojects/index.html

Gr, I can't upload the file. My lgdc account cannot overwrite the lga:other
files. Anyone care to send me the lga password?

Or better.. Create a lgdc group?

Anyway, the updated gameprojects/index.html is attached, whoever can update
please do. =)

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.demon.nl cap@capsi.com cap@capsi.net
          | web: http://capsi.com/ - icq: 707085
          | "Hate you so, love you more, I'm so elastic!"
Title: LGDC | Game Projects

Info for developers
Available Tools
In Practice
Examples
How To Start?

Free Projects
Games
SDKs
SDK Compatibility standards

General
News'n'Thoughts
Discussions / Mailing List
Links
Background
History
Supporters

Linux Game Development Center

Existing Linux Game Projects

This site wants to bring more games to Linux. We can do this by providing professional game developers with the neccessary tools and helping them with getting started - and by developing games ourselves. Here is a brief list of free games currently being developed:

Note 1: As developers are a scarce resource with any free software projects, most of these projects are longing to welcome new members. So if you're interested - just tell 'em ;)

Note 2: Yes, we know that this list is terribly incomplete. So if you miss some project in this list, please tell us. Thanks.

Copyright © 1998 LGDC. Comments and suggestions to webmaster@linuxgames.org.