Subject: Fw: Projects List
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 17:50:46 -0500
From: "Ryan Stultz" <arc@dragon-isle.com>

I've been ORB'ed... fixing the server setup so it will pass inspection, but
thats why webmaster@linuxgames.org wasn't working, the mailing list's mail
server is blocking mine.

Until then, I can't post to the mailing list, but thats okay. I redirected
the webmaster@linuxgames.org to my box, and will forward anything to you
until I pass ORB inspection. urg.. more work ;>

Ryan