Re: ezmlm warning

Could anyone here explain this to me?  It seems I am in danger of being
bounced from the list, but I'm not sure why or what I can do to prevent
that.  I'm subscribed to the mailing list from work and I doubt I can get
tech support to help fix a problem with a linux games mailing list.  Any
help would be most appreciated.
Thanks,

Brett

linuxgames@sunsite.auc.dk mailing list.

Messages to you from the linuxgames mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the linuxgames mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the linuxgames mailing list have
bounced from your address. Copies of these messages may be in the
archive. To get message 12345 from the archive, send an empty note
to linuxgames-get.12345@sunsite.auc.dk.

To get a subject and author list for the last 100 or so messages, send
an empty note to linuxgames-index@sunsite.auc.dk.

To retrieve a set of messages 123-145 (a maximum of 10 per request),
send an empty note to linuxgames-get.123_145@sunsite.auc.dk.

Here are the message numbers:

   361
   378
   379

--- Enclosed is line is a copy of the bounce message I received.