Re: Interested in starting some basic development

> Modern != better. C++ is IMO really a BAD language. Not just because
it
> produces bloated code. There are million reasons.

I'm getting a *little* bit tired of the arguments against C++, so I'm
jumping into it now.

First thing is to point out that your arguments are red herrings.
Stating that there are a million reasons isn't an argument. You can
flesh our your case by enumerating the million reasons, one by one.

If there's not actually 1E6 reasons, then you shouldn't say that.
==
Patrick Draper - Phoenix, Arizona| Don't   | pdrap@yahoo.com
Join the Free Trek Project       | Fear    | Father Order runs at a
http://freetrek.linuxgames.com   | The     | good pace, but old Mother
Be Microsoft Free - Use Linux    | Penguin | Chaos is winning the race.