Re: A better-looking design for the site.

Rob Kaper wrote:

>> PS: Can you rework the pages to use SSI again? The current static one (my
>> fault, I know) is very tedious to change.
>Will do so tomorrow. Why were the SSI's removed anyway?

IIRC you were quite busy at one of the dates when I thought it was "urgent"
to put the stuff up on a commonly-accessable site, so I simply grabbed your
pages from my browser cache - losing all SSI stuff.

>Do we go for .html or .shtml?? And is Ryan going to enable it with the
>Apache config's or do I need to put in a little cute .htaccess document?

Ryan?

Cu
	Christian
--

"use the source, luke." (obi-wan gnuobi)