Re: The search continues...

Johnny Taporg wrote:

>Finally, PTC is a cross-platform (including java!)
>graphics library that I just ran into which wasn't
>listed on the site.  Their homepage is at
>http://www.gaffer.org/ptc

Yep, it seems to be really good. We'll propably steal some of its code for
Penguin2D ;)

>And what's up with MGL being on there?  I looked at
>MGL's site, and although it's available under a
>mozilla open source license, it only supports DOS and
>windows.

Stephane Peter (the PenguinPlay founder) was (and will be again soon)
working on the Linux port of MGL. AFAIK it already works on X.
But perhaps it's not officially released yet.

Cu
	Christian
--

Winsock: what Bill Gates wears under his Winshoe