Re: Fwd: failure notice

>> It is unbelieveable so much energy we can invest in fighting
>> spam...Sigh.

Christian> BTW - it seems as if firstdata.com.au is blocked by the
Christian> PenguinPlay list.  (receiving mails works, but posting
Christian> doesn't). I can't tell for sure because all that person
Christian> gets is some dumb, generic "it didn't work" message from
Christian> firstdata :( Where could I check this (You access the ORBS
Christian> (??) db for this, right?) ?

Yes, we use ORBS as well as a few other filters (MAPS etc). Actually,
SunSITE was the first secondary ORBS dnsserver around :-)

Most (read: close to all!) posting problems is due to ORBS, so try to
check the sending servers IP address in the ORBS database
(www.orbs.org).

Best regards,
Karsten