Little Time

I was a bit silent the past weeks, because I had quite much work with my
physics practical & a test. I hoped things would get better now that this
stuff is over and "normal" semester business starts. I was wrong. It looks
as if I'll be quite bogged down for the entire semester, i.e. the next 4
months :(

That means I can't do as much for the LGDC as I should and as I'd like to.
Please, if some of you have the time to care a bit more about the project
as a whole, to think about it, to plan for it and to answer the mails no
one else answers, please do it.

	Christian