Re: Linux Game Breeding

At 01:27 AM 11/6/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Makes sense, don't it? Please comment/improve/embrace+extend ;-)

	Yes, it does.

	Sorry for mny silence, but my plate has been full. Rob, one thing you
might like to hear about is that I have asked Esben to look over a forum
package for us, so that we may have slashdot-esque comments and threaded
discussions attached to our articles. This php- and mysql-based forum
(called Phorum incidentally: http://www.phorum.org/) could be of great use
to you. It would allow you to tie focalized discussion to aspects of your
LGB. (or should that be LGBG? <grin>) Esben is unfortunately gone for the
next week, so he said he'd look at it when he'd be back. It actually suits
me as I have a couple of exams this week too.

	Anyway, please design it and send it my way. I don't really have to review
it. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Paul Tiseo
LGDC's webmaster
http://sunsite.auc.dk/linuxgames