Re: game_for_learning

Hi!
Christian and Erik, thank You for Your help!
For the "Linux Community", I am a "dinosaur":
55 years old, engineer, have programmed technical problems in FORTRAN and BASIC and assembler.
To carry out a game project I think I have to learn C++, HTML and some tools to create games. In the e-mail
"Question about game-prog libraries, Date:Tue, 19 Oct 1999 19:51:46 +0200 , From:Andrea Pintori dstar@tin.it>"
I found: >What library do you think I should use for game-programming under linux?(now I'm only interested in
2D programming).If Clanlib is the right choice, I'd like to know where can I find stdlibc++2.10
and I'd like to know what is the best choice between ggi, svgalib, X, ecc.<. What is the best choice to create
a snake which is to steer through a labyrinth?
Thanks
	Heinz (Göd)