RE: Strategy games

On 08-Nov-99 Philipp Gühring wrote:
>>ouch, that sucks. Mebbe the "just different enough to have a chance if it
>>goes
>>to court, so the company won't waste money persecuting" trick would be needed
>>:/ I doubt microprose would grant permission to use their intellectual
>>:property
>>without a fat front-up fee or a minimal royaltee, neither can be offered by
>>open source gratis software producers
>
> Well, we could give them 30% of the income ... :))))
> 0.0 * 0.3 = (please wait a monment) 0.000001

hehehehe looks like intel math :)

> Many greetings,
> --
> ~ Philipp Gühring              p.guehring@poboxes.com
> ~ http://www.poboxes.com/p.guehring  ICQ UIN: 6588261

        -Erik <br0ke@math.smsu.edu> [http://math.smsu.edu/~br0ke]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all
probability, they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore
may result in severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep
Refrigerated.