Re: Direction of Linux games...

Gareth Noyce wrote:

> .... I'm probably going to offer my services doing that for
> a while... It seems there is more need of my GFX than my crap code! ;) Maybe
> this is the start of a trend?! (Ok I doubt it but...)

Well, I could sure use people to design more levels for my
Tux-the-Penguin:A Quest for Herring game.  So far, after over
a year of asking, I have had not one free 3D model, texture,
sound effect or music score that I could actually use.
I need a cool intro sequence and a project logo too.

--
Steve Baker                (817)619-2657 (Vox/Vox-Mail)
Raytheon Systems Inc.      (817)619-2466 (Fax)