Re: Sunsite's Policy On Domain Names

Esben Haabendal Soerensen wrote:

>Christian> I'll do some thinking tomorrow about how we can best
>Christian> resolve this, and contact you again. After I got some sleep
>Christian> ;)
>
>Ok, sleep well ;-)

*snore* ;)

Ok, what about a small variation of what we already planned to do :

* http://sunsite.auc.dk/lgdc/ stays the primary site.
* The "static" parts (non-phorum etc) are mirrored to www.lgdc.org (hosted
  by gamedev.net).
* The "interactive" parts (phorum etc) are linked directly to sunsite.
* We add some links "<link>Main Site</> (hosted by <link>SunSITE
  Denmark</>), <link>US Mirror</> (hosted by <link>gamedev.net</>) to the
  top of the main page
* We add links to both sunsite and gamedev.net to the "worthy links" part
  in the left column (is there some sunsite imagelet we can use for this?)

That way sunsite gets (IMHO) even more exposure (drop-by value ;) than now,
without being too "heavy" on the site (the added links are pretty natural
for a site with mirrors). And we can both use the domain and the mirror
site in a good way.

What do you think?

	Christian