Fwd: oops on the webpage

Via: linuxgam@

----------  Mail forwarded (Author is Erik)...  ----------
Subject: oops on the webpage
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 17:52:56 -0600 (CST)
From: Erik <br0ke@math.smsu.edu>

News Brief: NVIDIA to release full ICD for Linux  (By Alexandre Courbot)

but linux doesn't have ICD's :) linuxgames.com reported that ga-source caught
its oops a couple days ago at
http://www.ga-source.com/all/news/bits/10+26+1999/8:32:46.shtml

this could send a very bad message to the people thinking about porting to
linux, we definitly don't need to be saying that our experts dont' know what
they're talking about :)

        -Erik <br0ke@math.smsu.edu> [http://math.smsu.edu/~br0ke]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all
probability, they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore
may result in severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep
Refrigerated.