Mail failure

FROM: Adminstrator
TO: MS-Mail Administrator                                      DATE: 28/11/00
                                                               TIME: 20:31
SUBJECT: Mail failure

User mail received addressed to the following unknown addresses:
  USGOLD/USGOLD1/Mark_Collins

FROM:  MS-Mail Administrator     DATE: 11-28-00     TIME: 20:28
TO:  SMTP:linuxgames@sunsite.auc.dk
SUBJECT:  Mail failure

FROM: Adminstrator

TO: Mark Collins                                               DATE: 28/11/00
                                                               TIME: 20:28

SUBJECT: Mail failure

User mail received addressed to the following unknown addresses:
  USGOLD/USGOLD1/Mark_Collins

FROM:  Mark Collins     DATE: 11-27-00     TIME: 8:32
TO:  USGOLD/USGOLD1/SMITHM
     SMTP:gdnet@egroups.com
     SMTP:linuxgames@sunsite.auc.dk
     SMTP:tonycox@microsoft.com
CC:  SMTP:Nurgster@yahoo.co.uk
SUBJECT:  RE: Mail failure

that this is probably also happening (on a much greater scale) to the
DirectX developers list too... and the admin there take days to respond to
crap like this...

Microsoft guys:
Sorry if that's happening to your lists too, but it is (in more ways than
one) your fault... you should get the guys at sdreams to upgrade to a decent
(preferably UNIX based, and I know we've had this argument before) mail
server... but
you'd probably take great pleasure in knowing this is happening to a Linux
list too... (btw, this is a good example of WHY I prefer UNIX servers to
Win2k ones)

Silicon Dreams guys:
You only have yourselves to blame if this caused problems on your mail
server :) (thanks again for the lift home btw, I could have caught a
cold/worse otherwise)

'reet hacker doods:
How 'reet be I? I DOSed loadsa of people by not existing. (all 'cos I'm your
god now) :)

GameDev.Net guys:
Thought you'd get a giggle from this...

The Imfamous Mark 'Nurgle' Collins