Re: lgdc.org admin?

On Friday 24 November 2000 06:02, Mark Collins wrote:
> If the guy who does own taht domain doesn't come forward, I do own the
> domain linuxgamedev.net which I planned to use many eons ago (I could
> use it for my book, I guess, but I be lazee)

Sorry for taking so long to respond. I had a big test yesterday.

Ok, about that domain: I don't think it would be beneficial to let it
point to the lgdc site (of course it also wouldn't hurt). But thanks.

--
Christian Reiniger
Coordinator, LGDC (http://sunsite.dk/lgdc/)

"World domination. Fast." (Linus Torvalds about Linux)