Triggers and listeners, event-driven game worlds

Hi!

I've put together a pre-release distribution of the small/simple/fast
triggers & listeners C code I mentioned a couple of weeks ago.  It is
designed to facilitate the creation of event-driven game worlds, but
is fairly general-purpose.

The tarball's temporary home is:
http://www.ygv50.dial.pipex.com/code/adamtriggers-2002-11-05.tar.gz

The project will likely get a 'real' home page at some point.

The README contains general information/caveats and there's a rough
example.c in there also.  License is BSD-style.

Let me know if there's any point in carrying on.

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam@gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"You could make a mince pie mountain and