Re: Scratchware

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 10:02:52AM -0600, Gianfranco Berardi wrote:

>  I just read some reviews of the the Contra game for PS2, and I am
> still shocked by lines like, "And the best part of the game was the
> intro! The graphics were amazing!" Um, yeah, cause I bought a movie...oh
> wait, I forgot, it is a game.

I always thought that was how reviewers say that a game is crap these
days without pissing off the people who made/publish the game.  That
way they keep their redership and still get more free games to review.

--
Christopher John Purnell  | I thought I'd found a reason to live
http://www.lost.org.uk/   | Just like before when I was a child