Re: Interesting automake feature

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002, Bill Kendrick wrote:

>On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 10:28:19AM +0200, Jan Ekholm wrote:

>> which is really bad. It should of course be:
>>
>> 	g++ [options] connection.cpp -c connection
>
>This, if anything, would simply give you a "connection.o", which would
>then need to be linked:

Doh! A little typo there. The correctish compilation line was of course
supposed to be:

	g++ [options] -c connection.cpp

Anyway, automake should by no means be allowed to clobber my sources.

--
      Real children don't go hoppity-skip unless they are on drugs.
                          -- Susan Sto Helit, in Hogfather (Terry Pratchett)