Re: Interesting automake bug

Hmm, all my headers are now .hh, and I still get that annoying error
occasionally:

ake[1]: Entering directory `/home/chakie/prog/c++/osg/panzers/src'
g++ -g -O2 -I/opt/osgSDL/include -I/usr/include    setup.cpp   -o setup
/usr/lib/crt1.o(.text+0x18): In function `_start':

Seemingly is thinks that the file should be linked into an executable.
This was done by "make dist", and the file is definitely not an
executable.

This has nothing at all to do with my headers after all, it's something
else that's broken either in my Makefile.am, configure.in or in automake
itself.

Sorry to bother you folks with my whining, bitching and flaming, I'm going
back to proven and simple Makefiles that Work For Me(tm).

--

              Many an ancient lord's last words had been:
         "You can't kill me because I've got magic aaargh...."